IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED BELOW AS BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.
Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Aspen” and “Aspen Group” refers to Aspen (Group) Holdings Limited and any of its subsidiaries, related, and/or affiliated companies as appropriate in the context.
Use of Information and Materials
- The products and services referred to in this website are offered only in Malaysia where they are lawfully offered by the Aspen Group. The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms and conditions are subject to change. It is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the materials contained in these pages.
- The information contained in these pages are not intended to provide professional advice.
Your use of this website is exclusively at your sole risk.
Any non-personal communication or material you transmit to this website by the submission of an electronic form, email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential.
Such submissions or posts become the exclusive property of the Aspen Group, and may be used without any restriction for any purpose whatsoever. Aspen Group is under no obligation to use the material/content submitted.
Any such use is without compensation to the party submitting the information. By submitting the information, you warrant that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory and that the Aspen Group’s use of it will not violate any third party’s rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property appearing on this website appearing in all text, images and other materials on this website, including but not limited to, trademarks, trade names, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “Trademarks) and copyright belong to Aspen Group, or have been included with the permission of the respective proprietor.
- The Trademarks displayed on this website belong to, or are exclusively licensed to Aspen Group and nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the copyright and/or Trademarks displayed or appearing on this website. Any use or misuse of the copyright and/or Trademarks displayed or appearing on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. Aspen Group reserves the rights to bring any action arising from the improper or unauthorized use of this website, including an action for infringement of its Trademarks and/or any other intellectual property rights.
- The copyright in this website and its contents, including but not limited to the text, images, graphics, sound clips, amination files, video files and their layout, are solely owned by and/or licensed to Aspen Group, and are protected by applicable Malaysia laws and member countries to Berne Convention.
- You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, retransmit, broadcast, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, transfer, sell or deal with any part of this website for sale or distribution for commercial gain/profit nor for modification or incorporation into any other work, publication or website without prior written consent from Aspen Group. Any unauthorised use of any part of this website is strictly prohibited and may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be lead to legal action.
Accessing and Using the Website
You may be required to create a password to access certain features on the website. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s identification number, password or information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for all activity made by you or anyone (whether authorised or not) accessing the website using your password. If you believe that someone is impersonating your identity, you must immediately contact us at: +604-227 5000
Third Party Links
Any links contained in this website may take you outside the Aspen Group network and Aspen Group accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these third party websites and in no way implies endorsement by Aspen Group. The links are provided in good faith and Aspen Group cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in the third party websites.
Warranties and Liabilities
- Aspen Group does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, performance, completeness, suitability, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the contents and materials found, offered, linked to or referred to on this website. Whilst every care has been taken in ensuring that the information and materials contained in this website, this website and the materials on this website are provided on as “as is” basis and Aspen Group gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in respect of any of its contents or materials. Any use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
- Aspen Group and its group of companies and the directors, shareholders, officers and staff hereby exclude all liabilities and responsibilities for any loss or damages howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, including without limitation to, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or loss of profits or savings arising in connection with the use or access or inability of use or access to this website or third party link from this website, reliance on the contents contained on this website, any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, the network interruption, error, omission, delay in operation, computer viruses, hacking, intrusion or that Aspen Group will be affected by unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond the control of Aspen Group, or otherwise.
- Aspen Group nor, any other party involved in the creating, producing, developing, and/or delivering this website on behalf of Aspen Group, shall have any liability nor any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses, or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use, change in content of the website, or any third party website accessed through a link from this website, or from any actions taken (or lack thereof) as a result of any communications sent to us.
- Aspen Group bears no responsibility or any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages suffered or caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to, or download of any material from this website. Any materials downloaded from this website is done at your own risk.
You hereby irrevocably agree to fully indemnify and keep Aspen Group indemnified in full and hold Aspen Group harmless against all liabilities, claims, losses and expenses, including any legal fee that may be incurred by Aspen Group in connection with or arising from:
- your and/or third party (whether or not authorised by you) usage of this website;
- any violation by you of the terms and conditions herein;
- any violation of any rights of another through your usage of this website; or
- any intellectual property rights or proprietary rights infringement claim made by a third party against Aspen Group in connection with your usage of this website.
The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
In the event any provision herein is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.